Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reviving Timoteo’s Thinking!

I have neglected this blog for some time but recently I've had a number of ideas that I'd like to capture. Most of these ideas are related to courses I'm teaching at the Community College of Denver. I'm teaching a number of psychology courses including: General Psychology; Human Growth & Development; Child Development; Human Sexuality; Psychology of Gender; Psychology of Prejudice & Discrimination. Some of this builds on the work as a PhD student with the University of Denver, Graduate School of Social Work.

It is my hope that by publishing this material, others will take a look and offer feedback about what it is I have to share. In the end, this is an exercise in developing my personal and academic voice. While I may not be as articulate as many, I do believe I have valuable ideas to share.

Timoteo

No comments: